Headquartered in New York City, Tripkicks is on a mission to make business travel better; empowering travelers with the information they need to build confidence, be more informed, and make better decisions, while helping companies achieve their spend reduction, program compliance, and traveler experience related goals. We work alongside Travel Management Companies, and partner with leading corporate booking tools, such as SAP Concur, to take business travel programs to the next level.
Tripkicks was recently awarded the “People’s Choice” Award at BTN Innovate, has been recognized by Phocuswright as one of the Hot Startups for 2021, and was a finalist for Skift’s Business Travel Innovator Award.
Come join a fun, passionate, fast-paced, lean, and hard-working team obsessed with making business travel better for companies and travelers. Our team is building technology that is critical to helping companies restart business travel programs and disrupting an industry with innovative solutions that focus on the priorities of our clients and the travelers they support around the world.
- A unique opportunity to join a founding team at a rapidly growing company
- Purposeful work, building and scaling our award-winning product that’s disrupting an industry and making an impact with organizations around the world
- Fully-remote position, work from home
- Competitive salary base
- Equity in Tripkicks
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
Tripkicks is headquartered in New York City, but this position is remote / home-office.
We’re looking for Full Stack Software Developers to join our team. You’ll work with our Head of Product to build next-gen business travel tools that are used by some of the largest corporations in the world. You’ll be part of a small team responsible for building the next product line while improving existing offerings, and work with a range of front and back-end technologies including Python, PHP (CodeIgniter), Node, MySQL and MongoDB, Angular and React, API development, and DevOps.
This is a start-up environment, so you need to be willing and able to shift gears quickly, help out with other tasks when necessary, and have a passion to learn and adopt new tools.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or other database development skills
- Understanding of API development with RESTful or similar tools
- Full understanding of Git Flow development structure
- Candidates who also possess the following experience will be highly considered:
- SASS, LESS, HTML5, React Native, or other front-end web or mobile tools
- Mobile development experience with Objective-C, Swift, Flutter, Android, etc.
- Python or Node backend experience
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Chef, Terraform, or other DevOps & CI/CD tools
- Team player, who can also work autonomously and own their priorities to deliver results.
- Excellent problem-solver with a track record of success working in entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Strong organizational and tracking mechanisms
- Self-motivated, with a desire to learn and always be better.
Tripkicks Hiring Policy
Tripkicks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.